Monday, March 3, 2008

My Sick Day



ok so i had to wake up this morning at 6:50!! it sucked! and when i woke up my nose was clogged, i couldnt breath, and my throat killled! so i knew that i was sick! so i had to go to soccer at freakin 7:30. it was a rough one too. we had to do alot of sprints and it didnt help that i couldnt breath out of my nose. and your supposed to breath out of your nose when your running, so basically i was running and couldnt breath. it was horrible. then on top of that i had the worst sinus headache as well. then when ever i went to get a drink of water i could only drink for like 2 seconds because i couldnt breath while i was drinking. so overall it was not a good start to my day! i came home and took a shower (which was nice) and then came down stairs to watch some t.v. i had to watch the green berets(a really old, lame war movie) for US history. it really sucked because the whole time i was blowing my nose and coughing. but anyways so i did my poster that when with it and now im done with it. so now i can relax. tonight im having spaghetti and helping my dad paint the walls. im really excited about painting the house because its really fun and it means that we are toucjing up the house to almost sell!!!! which means TEXAS here we come! no i dont know i wish but its just the start to something that could happen...... i dont know. anyways so yea im sick and i hate it!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Awww.. hope ya feel better. im sick to. You should of heard my voice today. I sounded like Natalie on BB.

Penny said...

I'm sick too. Got it from you northern people. Guess what....It's snowing right now. I brought snow with me to Texas. Yippee !!! Hope you feel better.