Saturday, March 22, 2008

1st day of Break!! part 1





Friday, March 21, 2008.



My whole varsity team and me went to Brunswick zone and played laser tag, some games, and then another game of laser tag. i got second to last in the first game and then we didnt get our scores the second game but i bet i got like 5th place! so yea im not very good at it probably because i just ran around everywhere and was out in the open all the time on the floor. For lunch we went to McDonalds..... yea not very healthy but it was close and cheap. i only got 4 chicken nuggets and ice water. i hate mcdonalds these days and cant stand to eat so i only get a little bit of food. Then we all went home. it was fun just hanging out with everyone and just chillin. it was a great team bonding day!

1 comments:

Eric said...

sounds fun! Im jealous. My spring break is over. Pretty much. But, im glad i only have a four day school week. For me, I only have about 50 days of school left :))))! I can't wait until summer!