Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!! - March 28







17 years ago at 1:13 p.m. March 28th, 1991, in baylor hospital i was born!! 8 lb. 2 oz. 21 inches long. Today is my birthday!! i am NOW officially 17 years old. that doesnt mean much just that i can go see rated R movies in theatres..... and thats about it. But it does also mean im one more year older! I woke up and my mom gave me 100 dollars for me to go shopping that day with my friends. i had a waffles and slept in until 11:00!!













For lunch me, andrea, matt, adam p, adam l, and eric all went to Red Robin for my birthday!! it was great!! the burgur was excellent!! but greasy and fatning.....!!














Next we all went to Fox Valley Mall and went SHOPPING!!! I got ALOT of awesome stuff!!









Then i went home and had cake and ice cream with billy, mom, and dad. They got me some red paint for my shelves!! yay. It was overall a wonderful 17th birthday!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Happy birthday!!! oh, but one thing. It says that, "i'm not officially 17." Did you mean NOW instead of NOT?
:) just saying ;D

Katie Rings said...

i fixed it !! lol thanks!

Alyssa said...

hey chica! Happy HAPPY Birthday! Congrats on making it another year- gettin' old!
miss ya!
lyss