Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Horton Hears a Who








At 3:40, on Sunday, March 16, 2008, i went and saw Horton Hears a Who with my good friend Katie. It was an excellent movie and i highly recommend it to anyone of any age! My favorite character was well, katie. she is the little fluffy furball thats yellow and orange. She is very funny and makes some really funny comments. Like one time she came running up to horton and said my flower people are full of ponies. and they eat rainbows and poop out butterflies! and they she just opened her mouth and was like ahhhh. it was sooo funny! yea LOVED this movie! i will definetly want to buy it! so yea blog ya later!

2 comments:

Penny said...

I went to see 10,000 BC with a friend on Sunday. We should have gone to see Horton instead. I didn't care for 10,000 BC. Horton looks like more fun.

Eric said...

blog ya later is my thang, OK?! JK Anyways, H H a W seems babyish but if you say so....