Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Saturday!

I woke up at 10:30. i did something that i never have done before. i didnt eat a breakfast food at breakfast! i had like 4 pieces of pizza with ranch and some ice water. it was wierd and i will never do that again! i missed having my breakfast food. cause its my favorite meal. anyways so i then went at 12:00 to get my haircut and my eyebrows done! it looks great! i got about 2 inches cut off and some pretty good layers! then i had to do an outline for my US history class on my huge paper thats coming up. so atleast i got that out of the way! next i went to target and met up with my friend, bethany, and we looked around at baby stuff because she found out yesterday that she is prego! we were so excited! then we went to the starbucks inside the target and had a little coffee and talked about baby names! after that i went to church and it was a really good service on sin. after church me, mark, and jake all went to aurelio's, a pizza joint in minooka. then we all went to marks house chilled, and watched billy madison! dang that movie is great! i laugh at almost everthing in that movie! it was a good day!

1 comments:

Eric said...

Hey. Um Katie, my blogspot changed. yeah, it like locked me out or something, cause i can't get back into it. So, now its kodak360.blogspot.com so yeah, c and p it into the URL, and see whats up in my life. There are some depressing things in there, only becuase it was the weekend, and I always think about how much i don't like school on the weekend so yeah....