Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!






Easter was very fun! First we woke up and got our easter baskets! i got some good stuff!! like everything you see here in my basket!!

i got = 25 dollar starbucks giftcard. starbucks rabbit. all candy. shrek the third. cd wallet case. hair bands. alot of candy. and more candy. Then i went to church. GREAT service!


After that me, mom, dad, and billy all went to my favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel. we had lunch well we had lunch but i had Breakfast!! my favorite!

Then out of no where i had my first nose bleed! i mean for 16 years i have never had a nose bleed even after all the colds and a broken nose i never got one until today. so yea that was my easter!

1 comments:

Eric said...

you have never had a nose bleed?! oh my eric!!! (i thought of instead of saying the lords name, i should just say my own)