Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WORST GAME EVER! but we won 7-0

Tuesday, April 22, 2008
The game SUCKED!!! we won though 7-0 against romeoville ...... but i played THE WORST GAME OF MY LIFE!!!!!! and i mean it !! the worst game of my life. and to top it all off coach is prolly mad at me and i am just sooo sick of myself playing like such an idiot with my freakin head stuck up my butt!!! im pissed off right now. so yay we won but i swear i will NEVER EVER FREAKIN play like that again or im going to die!!! oh and it doesn't help that i have freakin ACT's tomorrow. and those tests determine your freakin future! so im really really really livid right now!! UGH!

3 comments:

Eric said...

OK, calm down. Don't take this the wrong way: your team won. you are on the team. you won.
be happy.
im so negative like that, but from now on i will be happy and positive. I am trying to improve my lifestyle now!
ACT's! Oh crap. good good goodie good luck on that.

Penny said...

Katie, we all have sucky days. Don't be so hard on yourself. 7-0 Come on. It's a Win.
Good Luck on ACT.

the domingo tribe said...

Oh...now I see why you're upset. I hope you got some good rest last night. I'm praying for you today during testing...our student will be testing at the same time...along with every other junior in Illinois!