Friday, April 18, 2008

we won! 2-1

Thursday, April 17, 2008
We beat Oswego! it was a great fight between the two schools. I had alot of friends on that team so i kinda felt bad we beat them.... but then again we have never beat them for like in 7 years for our school so i was happy and proud we finally beat them! Tori and allie scored the 2 goals and they scored one like with 7 minutes to go so it was a lil scary there at the end but we ended up with a win!! now we are 2-1 in conference and 3-2 overall. im sooo excited for the rest of the season!

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'm back. I have had a B##$$% of a time with my computer and just left it alone for a while. I am not very good when computer issues arise so I just ignore them and hope they will go away and everything will work right on its own. NOT!!!! I had to unplug every single dang wire and find where the problem was. Working for now. Your TEAM is AWESOME. I am so happy that this is going to be a winning season for you. I'll check back later, I'm keeping Luke this weekend so I am doing Baby stuff for 2 days.

Penny said...

What's up with the Blog Owner Approval? Have you been getting some kind of junk on your blog?