Tuesday, April 8, 2008

we freakin lost! 3-1


Tuesday, April 8, 2008
So todays game was rainy, wet, and insane! The first half i think the ball was down our throats about the whole time. we had so many marks and people running around. they scored 2 goals in the first half, both were lame goals that we made mistakes and let them score. there goals werent anything good. But with one minute left in the first half we had a free kick about a little around half way through one half of the field. I was on the other side of the field by the goal. The ball came to me in the air i headed it to covey and then she headed it back to me. When i saw that ball flyin through the air i was like oh yea im going to head this thing to the back of the net. then with all my might i flew up in the air and pulled my head back and slammed it with my forehead. It went over the goalies hands and just rolled back in the net!! it was AAAMAZING!!!
I have never ever scored off of a header before and it was a great feeling.!!

The second half we all played with our hearts and were slammin in all over the mudd, giving our all but we ended up losing 3-1. sam a freshman scored on a corner kcik but the refs for some reason didnt count it. it was sooo disapointting. overall it was a sucky game but as a team we learned alot and we are never going to lose again!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! ITS ON!!!!!SO FREAKING BRING IT!!!!!!

1 comments:

Eric said...

ya! katie! beat the competition UP! i'll go get my boxing gloves! ;D