Sunday, April 20, 2008

we lose.....

Saturday, April 19, 2008
So today we lost. after coming from that win vs. oswego we were feeling pretty good. we started out by scoring. Corie scored with an amazing assist by schieff! then they scored then we scored then they scored. so with 6 minutes left.... they scored to make it 2-3. so we had 6 min. to score. i played the ball up top and they just couldnt connect up there. it was a rough and very physical game, alot of calls by the refs, and even a yellow card but overall it was a pretty good game. It definetly got the coaches and fans all fired up! so we are now 3-3 overall.
After the game we had a cook out for the JV and Varsity teams with all our family and friends. my friend morgan came to watch me play(she played last year with us) and we talked about college and stuff like that. then i went home, cleaned my room, and went to bed around 2 and woke up just in time for church! after church me, amy, vanessa, and barb(vanessas mom) all went to portillios! then me and amy went to her house and talked for about a good 2 hour solid convo. On my way to go home my truck wouldnt start so i dont know whats up with that but...... i will have my dad look at it. after about 7 trys it finally started so yea. oh and right now it is 4/20, so its officially pot day....lol. oh what a joy.... NOT!! DONT SMOKE POTTT!!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

That's OK. You can kick more butt at the next game. At least you had a fun time after the game with friends.The first time I came to see you guys we went to the porto place. I loved that place. Headed to the pool this AM with Luke. No swimming just hanging out.

Eric said...

Portillios! i remember those amazing hot dogs! So, yeah. I still like completely remember everything. You lost! :'( so, you just need to work harder, even if you win! ;D can't wait to see you!

Eric said...

oh yeah, tell me your email on a message on myspace. We need to work something out for you to come here, and me to go up there!

the domingo tribe said...

Mmmmm. Portillos. I love that place. And you're pretty cool, too! So...I'm sad that you lost, but can you please get me your schedule? I want to come watch #3 play!