Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meander 2008

This is my spring gettaway with the girls on Meander 2008! April 4-6

We set off in some rented out CRAC vans! It was Great fun!

Then we got to our location in indiana. it was 3 little house's and it was very comfy. Then the next day we went on a little version of oprahs big give, but through a tiny town in indiana. So heres my interview before the task.

During the big give my group gave 5 dollars to a guy who was suffering from a brain tumor, around 10 dollars by paying and washing peoples car , and we bought a bag of dog food for this house that had a dog outside. After that me and Brianna were kinda bored so heres what happened!

After that we made our way back to the houses and me, katie m., and amy went on a row boat in the lake!

It was great!! Then next was the ride home.... : ( over the weekend though we learned how to be a women of wisdom for Christ. it was called our WOW week. it was an excellent weekend of learning and building up long lasting friendships!

What a weekend!!!!

1 comments:

the domingo tribe said...

"Fun Sucker" or not, I will NOT sing about taking girls back to the hotel. BOO. It's junk. Please practice being a WOW. Wisdom was lacking as you sung that song... And as your mentor, I will pray for you. :)

Oh...and will you please hook me up with some pictures from the weekend? I didn't get to take any:(