Sunday, July 5, 2009

Surprise trip to Ok

Friday
Friday morning i woke up and my grandma donna tells me that i have to go to oklahoma today for my other grandmas birthday party. So me and eric go 4 wheelin a little bit then get ready and packed and me, eric, and joey all leave to McAlester, Oklahoma. It only about a 2 hour ride so it wasnt bad. When we got there we got to say Surprise to my grandma cause she didnt know we were coming. Then we went to walmart and just hung around, watched tv, and played with suzy the little poodle until dinner. We took my grandma out to Petes Place in Krebs, OK. It is one of my top 5 restraunts and overall my favorite italian one! So it was so great and we celebrated my Grandmas 61 birthday, joeys new job, my scholarship, eric going into his sophomore year, billy going into the 4th grade, my moms spy kidz experience, and how good my dads job is right now. It was a great dinner and all of us were completely STUFFED. After we ate we all came home and had some awesome strawberry cake. I actually didnt care to much for the cake but i LOVED the chocolate covered starwberries that came with it. Overall it was just a great day in oklahoma.

0 comments: