Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hurricane Harbor


So yesterday eric, phil, and I went to hurricane harbor in Arlington, Texas. I had not been to hurricane harbor in texas since i lived here 7 years ago. I have a bunch of memories there and now i finally got to go back. Me and eric went on almost every ride. We went on some double tube rides, some body slides, and some single tube rides. Then we had lunch in the car because they have a new ride saying no coolers anymore.... : (. so after lunch all of us headed over to the TORNADO. now i love that name so i knew i would love that ride. actually though i thought it was going to be lame.... so it was a 4 seater tube but you could use 3. we went down and i was wrong about it being lame. it was AWESOME. it was so fun and cool. so then after that we rode the famous BLACK HOLE! I used to go on this all the time with my family. it was always my favorite and after riding it again since so long it still remained my favorite. The black hole is just so good. the best water slide ever!!!! Most of the day though we would all just float down the big lazy river. We would also be getting smashed by huge waves in the wave pool. i loved the wave pool. the waves would just knock everyone over. Overall it was just an awesome day and when we got home we had nuggets and mac and cheese. great day.Thats the Black Hole

1 comments:

Penny said...

Katie.....Call me so I can run over and see you for just a minute...PLEASE PLEASE...When are you going home?