Friday, July 3, 2009

some more texas adventures

Wednesday
I got to sleep in today. I woke up and just hung out and watched tv until my papa and my grandma donna came and picked me and eric up at his house at 1:00. After they picked us up we went to lunch at Chick fa la. it was so good. Then we went to sams club and stayed there for about 20 hours. it was hot and lame. After that we got home we watched dan in real life and then Austrailia. It was an excellent movie even though it was long. it was still a great movie. Then we just went to sleep. well eric went to sleep fast but i couldnt fall asleep. The bed was so uncomfortable and it was sooo bad. Overall i didnt get much sleep my first night. But i eventually went to sleep.
Thursday
I got up around 9:15, ate some oatmeal and texas cinnimon roll and then went 4 wheelin with eric. It was still hot even though it was in the morning. After that we just hung around the house all day tryin to stay cool. We had some pizza and watched Raising Helen. After that we went to the old time movies in downtown WhiteWright. We saw Taking of Pelhom 1 2 3. It was pretty good just alot of bad words every other word. Then we went on the computer and just chilled until it was late and time for bed. Also today Joey came home from his first trip on the job. He loved it and i loved seeing him happy. it was awesome!

0 comments: