Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Sister Rings

Little Sister Rings



So it was a freezing cold day and my dad heard a little meow at the southwest airlines midway hanger door. He opened it and saw a cute little black kitten and fell in love instantly. He came home that day and told us all about her. We were thinking huh thats weird my dad likes a cat. he was even hinting that we should be her new family. so on friday he brought her home and me, mom ,and billy were away at camp. so we got home on sunday and saw her for the first time. We love love love her. we didnt know what to call her. we called her stoops, monkey, oreo, and whiskers but none of those really fit. and then tonight me and my mom just called her little sister and it was good. So now she is just climbing on EVERYTHING!! and she takes naps on top of the china cabinet. she is getting used to muffy and chichi but its still a little nerve wracking. she pounces and jumps on them. muffy doesnt really seem to notice her(shes becoming blind) and chichi well she is to fond of the kitten. she likes to growl and show her teeth at her. but they are gettting used to each other and it will all work out.

Little sister likes to eat, drink water out of our cups, pounce and attack us when we run or move our hands, likes to play with her tale(thats has a white little tip on it), she likes to climb on high places and try to get highest to the ceiling, and she likes to try and get the curser on the computer and likes to just sit there and get in your way of the computer. she is sooo much fun. oh and she likes to sleep with me in my bed. i went to sleep last night with her purring in my ear. literally. and i woke up with her belly on my face. i couldnt breath. but it was cute. so i held my breath. : )

Overall she is fitting in great and i cant believe im saying this but i actually like this cat. im not a cat person and i thought i hated cats because they never liked me. but i think that im gonna like this one.


2 comments:

Penny said...

A CAT.....I can't believe it. You guys have a cat. I have another friend that I thought would never in a million years get a cat and she has. I am such a DOG PERSON and not just A DOG but a WIENNER DOG PERSON. Have fun with Little Sister. We are all at home here today because of this so called WINTER STORM. It is funny that since I have seen the snow and ice that you get a little WINTER STORM is funny.

Katherine Marie said...

i love it. you two are so cute together.
i can't wait to meet her.