Thursday, January 22, 2009

FINALLY

okay so i finally know whats going on with my knee. well basically when dr. put the screw in to hold the acl together it accidently somehow pushed the bone up. and that caused alot of fluid and alot of scar tissue. so basically my new dr. is going to have to go in surgerically and basically sand/scrap it down to be smooth bone.

Surgery is on Feburary 3, 2009.

my 5th surgery.

at 3:00

at st. joes

Here we go again people!

but at least we finally know what it is and now we can fix it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all in your mind!
Suck it up!

Eric said...

Yes "here we go again people..." we and i are all hear for.

Alyssa said...

goondess gurl! hopefully they can fix it right this time! You poor thing. Let us know how it goes.

Penny said...

I hate you have to go under the KNIFE again. Hang in there. Lots of Love from me to you.