Monday, January 19, 2009

knee update

okay so today i went and had my second opinion. I went to see dr. dwrosky. and basically he thinks that this scar tissue or whatever it is, is dramatic. now i am waiting for a call back from him because he is checking with the hospital to check and see what procedure was exaclty done. So then from there i will have a MRI and it could clear it up. he was saying that it was very rare to see scar tissue of anything of that matter in or around the area which my bump is. so overalll we just have to sit and wait some more and see where this all goes. but he is very intrested in the investigation of what is causing my pain. so we will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie, I'm sooooo glad you got your second opinion!! Lizzy is with me and she's glad that someone's *finally* doing something. Mrs. Glasgow feels sorry for you (over the phone) lol. But hope everything goes well

~~~Melissa Sanchez

Alyssa said...

hey girl,
I hope you get some answers, that is so frustrating! Stay warm chica and pain free.