Friday, May 2, 2008

we lost...but i had a great crowd

Thursday, May 1, 2008
vs. Oswego East
So today i didnt start because of the injury i had just the day before. oswego east scored 2 goals in the first 5 min. then they put me in and they didnt score again. so i played the whole game minus the first 5 minutes. schieff scored a header and thats the only goal we got. it was a battle til the end but we ended up short.


i loved this game though because alot of my good friends came to watch me!! Alex, Amy, Jan, and Jason all came!!

Amy even made a I HEART KATIE RINGS shirt!!! i loveeddddd that!!! nobody has ever loved me so much!! so i think everyone should get that shirt!! YAY!!! what a good day...

2 comments:

the domingo tribe said...

I DO heart Katie Rings! I DO! and we had a good time at the game, despite the end result. Check out my blog for the sweet action shot I got!

Eric said...

I want a i heart katie rings shirt.
you keep losing, katie! C'mon, show 'em whatchu got!