Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BIBLE IN A YEAR!

So i need to get in my word more..... ALOT more .
so me and amy will be doing this together. we started yesterday and we should be ending around may sometime of 2009. im super pumped to start this and im going to try soo hard not to miss a day and really do this. im sooo glad that Amy came into my life and will mentor me and be my friend and play superman with me! Shes my role model!!! and i wanna be just like her when i grow up. shes quality!!!
It's GREAT!
WERE GONNA DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

so your trying to read the WHOLE bible in a year?! im sorry but you coming over in early june just won't work out. I'mean, seriously, you won't have any fun sitting around all day. even if you have like a 3 day break from soccer, you can come down if you want, just not when im in school. k? :D

the domingo tribe said...

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 1 Timothy 3:16-17

YEA! We ARE going to do this...together!