Saturday, May 17, 2008

i broke it! and we lost!

Friday, May 16, 2008
vs. Normal University High School
Regional Championship
So i didnt get to play in this game. i was sooo excited and i played my heart out on wednesdays game and even broke my wrist for us to win and i didnt even get to play. we lost 9-0. it was sad. we had alot of people out. but like coach said we had never even made it this far in school history so we should be proud of ourselves. im just sad. im never going to get to play with my seniors again and coach is moving to cali. it was a sad and depressing day.

our team
i was soo sad
i was sooo sad
tab was soo sad

she tore her ACL on her other knee on wed. game
i broke my wrist on wed. game
she almost tore a ligament in her ankle on thursdays practice
the seniors last game.
me with my seniors.



1 comments:

the domingo tribe said...

that is one good lookin' team...so many casts & crutches. it looks like everyone on the team was sidelined.