Monday, December 1, 2008

possible infection....

not to alarm anyone but...

tonight at physical theropy my wonderful therapist, Tina, was checking out my sore spot(the draining hole from surgery.....) and she is pretty sure it is a muscle infection.

It has been swollen since the surgery and the swelling has never gone down..
It pops everytime it bends or straightens
it had some colored discharge from it
it kills soo bad and randomly when im walking it makes my whole knee feel like its going to give
it hurts in like one little area, where we think the infection is.....


Who knows. im getting it checked out hopefully soon, so i will let you all know.

2 comments:

Eric said...

thats too bad...i mean i thought they said there was no infection :(

keeping you in my prayers
-eric

Alyssa said...

I hope you are feeling better, you seemed to be in pain on thurs. keep your chin up and rest!