Thursday, September 11, 2008

knee update

Okay.
So i saw the doctor today and here is what he said.
there are 3 things that he thinks is wrong with three different scenerios...

1. a torn ligament(a little one on the side) and it would heal by itself and i will be back in 6-8 weeks.

2. a torn miniscus(a major ligament that holds the knee to leg) and it would take surgery and i will be back anywhere from 5-7 months!!

3. a torn or partial torn ACL (the main tendon) and it would take surgery and 8-9 months to heal and then it would take a full year from now til next fall for me to play any sport.

Now my hopes are that i only tore the little ligament and i will be out for only 6 weeks. I am scared about which option it really is.

Tomorrow morning at 8 i am doing my MRI and that will determine everything... But i wont even know until tuesday at 11:30. So i do the test tomorrow morning and then i go back to the doctors on tuesday to officially determine what my injury is.

But overall it will keep me out for at the least 6 WEEKS!!!!

i hate life.

None of this i like. at all.

what if im done with soccer for ever.

im missing my last fall season.....i may miss my last indoor season.... and i may even miss my last outdoor season with my high school as a senior. This sucks. this all sucks. That game on sunday might of been my last game i will ever play on a team.

i dont even know what to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I hope you get up and running soon. Just know that God's in control and whatever is in his plan is for the ultimute furthoring of his kingdom. As they usually say, "no pain, no gain". Good luck. I'll be praying for Gods will to be done.

Eric C.

Prob 16:24
**Jeremiah 33:6**

Penny said...

Praying for you sweetie. I hope things aren't as serious as they seem. FYI These old eyes have a hard time reading your new green fonts even with my glasses on. Anybody else having the same distress reading the green?