Tuesday, September 16, 2008

its over

Well everyone i am here to inform you that i did INDEED tear my ACL and partially torn my MCL and overstretched my ligament. So i actually did all of the possiblities. So i am starting physical theropy soon and doing it for 2 1/2 weeks. Then after i get some range of motion back in my knee i get to have surgery. so then in the middle of october i will be having surgery and getting that acl fixed. After that it will be a slow 6-9 month recover.... it just depends on how surgery goes and how i recover from it.

I am now out for the rest of my outdoor season, im out for all my indoor season, and half of my spring season.

I will never play soccer again with a pride jersey on.

its all over. its all over.

i guess it was a good run.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Honey, I know this is hard to deal with being your Sr. Year. But you are a Child of God and our Father in heaven is watching over you every step of the way through the next 9 mos of healing. Cry when you need to and laugh when you can. I have my bible study tonight and we are all going to pray for your physical and emotional healing through this time. I know that people will say things like "when one door is closed another will be opened" and you really can't get you brain around that right now. Get yourself a journal and write in it everyday during this time. You will see God's hand on you and your future. Looking back at this journal in a few years will be amazing because you will be able to see a path laid out for you by God. Sending much Love your way.

Eric said...

No!

that is awful!

Just keep positive!

Alyssa said...

chica,
we will be here for you and pray for a smooth recovery. God has a plan, trust in that and we know you will come up shining! love ya, lyss and co.

Anonymous said...

hey
i tore my acl as well
i went 6.5 months on it because everyone told me nothing was wrong.
i was able to cheer and run on it again.


i got surgery in july.
im still rehabing.




my doctor does the speed program and im back in in december.

why do you have to wait so long?

the acl grabs to the bone at 4 months.


good luck