Thursday, February 28, 2008

4th Day Of Soccer


Today we had our 4th day of try-outs! it was HECK! we first had to run inside our school hallways for 10 minutes just for our warm-up. our school is hot in one hallway and cold in another so basically it sucks. but anyways after that we all stretched out. we broke up into 2 groups, and my group had to run the hallways first for 30 straight minutes... but my ankle wasnt taped and it really hurt so i had a coach taped it and it was the worst tape job ever.. but whatever. then the 2 groups switched and we had to do alot of these jumping things and then cruntchs, wall sits, ladders, sprints, and alot of other ab work outs. it was a great 2 hour work out! so we didnt even get to touch a soccer ball but we didnt have gym time today and theres about 6 inches of snow outside.... so i will have to just stick it through. anyways that was my soccer info for today!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hey Katie...thanks for letting me camp out in your room this week. You are so sweet. I LOVE LOVE your blog entries. I look forward to checking it often. I'm back home and waiting on a call from Southwest...They lost my freaking luggage. Can you believe that? Sending SUNSHINE from TEXAS, it's 75 degrees.

Penny said...

Got the Call. My luggage is found. I commented on all your blog entries, be sure to check out what I said.