Tuesday, February 17, 2009

update: my legs actually are SORE!


so update on my knee.
tina literally is kicking my butt in therapy. my butt muscles and quads hurt sooooooo bad. i am now able to skip and kind of run. i can do lunges and all that fun stuff. therapy is getting harder and harder but im getting better results out of it.
the official soccer season starts on march 2, so im very pumped up for that. i cant really participate but i will definetly suppport my team until i return.
tomorrow i go back to dworsky for my second check up after my surgery. i get my awful nasty stitch string thing out. i have been playing with it for a while now and im ready to have it taken out! then after he takes it out he can clear me to have me start running and cutting and doing more harder stuff. an exciting day!!

so theres that stupid string thing.

0 comments: