Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008 part2.

Mom was a witch as usuall. with some weird guy in robins lawn.
I was THE John McCain. it was GREAT!
All the people wanted to shake my hand!
Eric(Boyscout), Savanna(cheerleader), Me(McCain), and Lizzy(dressed up) all went trick-or-treating. eric pushed me in the wheelchair all night. it was pretty fun. i had alot of comments and one mom even took my picture. it was a GREAT halloween!
Oh and not to mention since people loved my costume so much, They gave me even more candy!!! YAY!

3 comments:

Penny said...

So glad to get an update on your knee. It looks good from the picture. I hope the pain is better. Go for the Physical Therapy NO PAIN NO GAIN!!! Love the Halloween update too. Your Mom is a pretty witch. I love your McCain Costume. Crossing my fingers for him to win on Tuesday. Guess I just told you who I voted for HUH. Do more family updates in the future. Need a picture of Joey next time.

Katherine Marie said...

no pain, no gain, yes maccain?
ps. you are so cute with your candy.

Eric said...

sounds like fun! I'm glad your having a great time despite your injury!!!