Friday, October 24, 2008

ACL Surgery!

ACL Reconsructive Surgery

Before Surgery

Dad sayin goodbye

Mom sayin goodbye

Me sayin goodbye. On my way to surgery.

This is what they did to my knee that day. pic taken 2 days after.

On the way home.

Crashed on the way home. The meds were pretty strong.

This was my knee 2 days after surgery.

This was my knee 5 days after surgery.


Update: I now dont depend on vicadin as much. im working my why off of it. my knee is looking a little better. Pics are coming. my ankle and basically whole leg is not as swollen any more. it has been one week and 3 days since surgery. I am able to bend my knee 110 degrees on the PCM machine. I start theropy next week so im looking forward to that... kinda.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks for the update. Your face tells us all how painful this has been even when you were smiling. Knee Pics made MY KNEE hurt just looking at it. I see you are being SPOILED and you deserve it after all you had to go through. Hope to actually talk to you next time I get in touch with your Mom. OH and I just have to say this.....Go Texas. Noticed your Dad with his OU shirt on. Doug come on over to the GOOD SIDE. Love you Katie and keep up work hard in Physical Therapy.

Alyssa said...

hey girl, you look great. hope you are feeling better.

Eric said...

I hope you are feeling a lot better and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

:) see you at thanksgiving (hopefully)

Penny said...

Need an Update!!!